Saturday, December 29

HO.. wait for it... LIDAY!

3 DAYS TO 2013! I am oh so excited!!! My report card is good, and my best friends came back to Jakarta and now I'm spending my holiday with them. So far, my holiday is wunderbar. Anyway, last week I went to Bali with my mom. We stayed at Ubud for a night and two nights at Legian. Definitely couldn't ask for a better mom! Too bad I only gain a kilo and well... it wouldn't change anything on me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Your majesty Ibu Lina, mother of narcissism
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I couldn't tell you more because I'm having a... no, some, horrible-gigantic sprues and an insane headache. Have a merry-late-christmas for those who celebrate it and happy holiday!

No comments: