Tuesday, June 17

Holiday Essentials

After a not so chaos final exams and college thingy I finally had the time to rearranging the layout of this blog (see the differences?) and post something. Welcome home, holiday! Anyway, I joined UI Fashion Week 2014 and chosen as one of the makeup folks. I also have moved to the little house of me and my mom for about 2 months. It's way smaller than my parents' house but it's noiseless and quite delightful. I found tranquility, at last! I was about to share another life stories of mine but I'm not in the good mood for that so yeah, here we go, my very first post of products sharing!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I didn't took all of my daily essentials but.. wait, should I say daily essentials? Since those stuffs are my daily essentials and also my favorite essentials during holiday, I'd call them my holiday essentials. They are NYLON Magazine,  a holiday is never called a holiday unless you have something good to read like good books or mags, for me, and it's been like forever since I bought ROOKIE Yearbook Two as my latest good book or magazine to read and it was so... last year. Unbranded aviator shade, Pivoine Flora Hand Cream from L'occitane, it moisturize my rough hand, excellently! Hug Me lipstick by MAC which is a nice flesh pink color, it looks reaaally natural and fits me well. Actually the mother of my boyfriend bought me that lipstick and I'm beyond happy, seriously. Mom's L'Extreme Waterproof Mascara from Lancome, my running out (lol it is running out indeed) Eternity Summer perfume from Calvin Klein, strappy sandal from H&M, and last but now least, my all time favorite stuff from my mom's closet -- Issey Miyake Bao Bao bag. Well yes I took a lot of things from my mom's closet.. and so does my sisters. Have a very good day!

3 comments:

Meggan said...

love the first photo ...

moty, said...

Woot thanks Meggan! Love ur blog;)

Beauty Follower said...

Great bag!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr