Sunday, August 31

Holiday/Summer 2014

Despite I mentioned summer on the title above, actually it always feels like summer in Indonesia. I went to Bali last Monday with my mum, my travel buddy since '94. I stayed at Rimba Jimbaran, which is currently one of the most hippest place in Bali, for a night, and then I moved to O-CE-N Legian for the second and third night. Yes it was a very short trip I could say but who cares anyway, Bali? I could go there even a day just to breath in it's air and feel the exciting ambience and scenery in every part of that island. Rimba is known as the sister of Ayana Jimbaran, so both of them located in the same area. I could say that Rimba is highly pricey, but with it's breathtaking scenery of (lots of) pools, good service and (of course) good foods, no wonder this place is taking luxurious to a whole new level. I also got the special priority access to any Ayana's services like spa, and even the privilege to sit at Rock Bar's bar! Unlike O-CE-N, O-CE-N is more likely a simple-modern but sophisticated hotel at Legian. This hotel was built years ago, as I could saw some old furnitures at my room. However, I couldn't lie I like this hotel better! All the white furnitures and icy blue water got me stunned. I prefer to stay here for ever since this hotel is located in Legian, one of the busy beach and crowded street in Bali (which helps me to find some cheap foods easier).

Here are some photos that I took using my EOS M Canon Camera. I didn't took to much photos because I just... too busy enjoying my 4 days of vacation.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
silver Gucci bag, Forever 21 sunnies, and Etude "Dear Darling Tint"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Camel safari at Grand Nikko Nusa Dua - meet Raja, the male camel and Jeda, the female camel

Now let's see.. Today is the last day of my holiday and I really, should, make a proper goodbye to the mighty long free days and holy disorganized sleeping pattern......

Adieu!

No comments: