Monday, August 4

July

I nearly can't believe it's August already. I'm going on to my 3rd semester college and this is my very first time experiencing three months of holiday. Not exactly three months but, almost. Anyway! I turned 20 last month. And 10 days before my birthday was Rakha's birthday. I got my very first 00.00 birthday suprise from him! He bought me my favorite chocolate cake, a handbag and yes, loads of baloon! On the afternoon of that day, Rakha brought some of my friends came to mine to suprise me. I also (finally!!!) had my very first Eid Mubarak celebration in Jakarta. Eversince my parents are Javanese and they came from the same hometown, we went to Pekalongan, Central Java every year to pray and celebrate Eid Mubarak there and now that I have no grandparents left.. this is quite sadden.. me and mommy decided to spent the day at Jakarta.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Despite the fact that my grandparents couldn't be here, my family changed and unfinished problems ― July never let me down. Ever.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I wore purple kaftan that my mommy actually bought it last year, my favorite silver wolf ring from Greedysassy and Sweet Heart pastel pink colored nail polish from OPI. Purple stone bracelet that a best friend of mine gave it as my birthday gift, it was from Eleve, and of course you see, that Naked 3 pallete from Urban Decay! I found that using the colors from Naked 3 pallete is pretty difficult to Asian - Indonesian people like me because it has pinkish shades that somehow only the colors only fits to white people.. but using eye primer to bring the colors out and bold also picking the right shades to our skin tone can build up some fine and poshy results! I used Limit shade to my inner corner, Darkside to my outer corner and blend some Buzz and Trick just to give a good sparkly finish.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: