Tuesday, November 3

Teatime at Lewis & Carroll Tea

I do really enjoy having tea. So when I first heard about Lewis & Carroll Tea, I immediately ask a friend of mine, Tiara, to try on this restaurant. I came here last Sunday and it was quite crowded. The building is located near Mayestik and 19 JHS, nice ambience, spacious, and also excellent service tbh. This place has a plenty selection of (interesting) teas, and before you decide which one you'll buy, the waiter/waitress will show you a lot of tubes and suggest you which tea mixture that might fits your flavor. I honestly love all the single smell of each tubes! I chose hot Casablanca and Tiara chose hot Pineapple Paradise. The tea was fine and came in different colors of teapots and cups (which was really cute!).
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Overall this restaurant is worth to try and I'm counting the days to my next visit! I completely forgot to take photos of the place but... here's the pictures of yummy dishes that we ordered.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Turkey Sandwich (80K), Matcha Panna Cotta (55K), Nutella French Toast with Earl Grey Ice Cream (55K)

Lewis & Carroll Tea
Jl. Bumi No. 4
Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan
(021) 2702660

No comments: