Friday, January 8

Quick Getaway: Bandung

InterContinental Hotel Bandung
I went on a short vacation with my mother last monday and stayed at InterContinental Hotel Bandung, the newest hotel around Dago Pakar, Bandung and (probably) soon to be hippest hotel in Bandung! My mother book a room via Agoda, surely my mother's favorite website (yes she could simply spend her day and night just to look for some nice hotels) and Agoda does provide the best price for this hotel. I can say it was a very pleasant stay if only they would fix their bad and flaky WiFi speed, seriously. Overall it was fine; clean room, spacious bathroom, me likey.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lovely lovely view from my room

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

InterContinental Bandung Dago Pakar
Jalan Resor Dago Pakar Raya no. 2B
(022) 87806688

ROTISELAI
Hands down for my family's favorite eatery in Bandung! Honestly the main reason we went to Bandung was to have our breakfast here :p my mother loooves the Fruit Sandwich and all the daily breads, my sister loves the Curry Rice, my aunt and uncle loves the Black Coffee (it's Mandailing), and me? Egg Meringue for the win! I didn't took photos of all of the dish we ordered because we just simply hungry and ate them immediately.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ROTISELAI
Jl. Raya Golf Dago no. 98
Coblong, Bandung
087722642101

1 comment:

Bharath Narasiman said...

Finaly! Exactly what i was looking for... thank you
Bali Boutique Hotel